Who Can Become a Member
Listed below are the common characteristics of our master community. If you see yourself being drawn to become a member, the application process will assist you in finding out whether we are compatible.
- Members are able to trace their initiation lineage as a master to the Spiritual Lineage of Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, and Phyllis Lei Furumoto.
- Members agree to practice and teach Usui Shiki Ryoho as defined by the Office of the Grand Master (OGM) and recognize the spiritual lineage of Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, and Phyllis Lei Furumoto.
- Members agree to live by the Precepts and by the Alliance Code of Ethics.
- Members honor the Founding Statements.
- Members welcome further exploration as students of Usui Shiki Ryoho.
- Members attend the annual conference as often as is possible.
- Members contribute their annual dues and fees.