The Reiki Alliance sees this as a process of getting to know each other, finding compatibility, and creating space for a new member to take their place in the community. The membership process usually takes 3-6 months. This may be lengthened by delays in information gathering or scheduling the interview(s) with a Membership Assistant.
- Please read all information under the buttons Our Organization, Usui Shiki Ryoho and Membership before sending in the Application Form.
- If you think that you meet our criteria and are compatible with the practice of Usui Shiki Ryoho please fill in and send the Application Form. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your application.
- To confirm your application you will be asked to pay the Application Fee of US$45 online. This Application Fee is non-refundable. We only accept major Credit Cards and Paypal.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your payment and after receiving your Application Fee the Membership Team will start with the application process, which usually takes 3 - 6 months.
- After we have verified your lineage you will be invited to a conversation or connected with a Membership Assistant (MA) for an interview.
- After meeting with the MA (in person or via Skype / one or several times) you will be asked to write a report which will enable the Membership Team to decide upon your membership.
- Once accepted you will be asked to agree with the Membership Agreement and then you will receive an invoice for the Entrance Fee of US$155 and the pro-rated annual dues of US$250.
- As soon as your payments are received you will be welcomed as our new Member!
We welcome your application. The application process is not seen as a test of your mastery but rather to see if we have a common practice.
YES, I want to start my Application Process